3G UMTS/HSPA router UR5i v2 is used to wirelessly connect various equipments and devices via Ethernet interface 10/100 to the Internet or intranet. Thanks to high data transfer speed of up to 21.1 Mbit/s (download) and upload speed up to 5.7 Mbit/s it is an ideal wireless solution for traffic and security camera systems, individual computers, LAN networks, automatic teller machines (ATM) and other self-service terminals, etc.
- Transportation and security - wireless transmissions provided by cameras, connection of various sensors in trains, vehicles, container transportation assistance and river boats
- IT and communication - safe connection of computers and LAN networks
- Self-service terminals - connection of ATMs, payment and gaming terminals, etc. .
- Industry - interconnection of management and operational systems and sensors, SCADA, remote services
- Energy and power industry – connection of wind power plants, solar panels, data transfer provided by gas, oil and water distribution networks and grids
- Metrology, alarm and warning systems - connection of sensors measuring water flow level in rivers, seismographs, rainfall meters, air pollution monitoring devices, meteorological stations
- More Applications
As a standard, this exceptionally fast 3G UR5i v2 wireless router is equipped with one Ethernet 10/100, one USB Host port, one binary Input/output (I/O) port and one SIM card To save and backup communication data a version with 2 x SIM cards is available. The wide range of interface options of the 3G router further expands optional Port1 and Port2 - selected by the customer – for example Ethernet port 10/100, serial interface ports RS232/RS485/RS422/MBUS or (I/O - CNT). Port2 may be equipped with serial interfaces RS232/RS485/RS422/MBUS or (I/O - CNT). This 3G wireless router is supplied either in a plastic or metal casing, based on the requirements of the customer.
Configuration is done via web interface protected by password. The 3G UMTS/HSPA+ router supports creation of VPN tunnels using technologies IPsec, OpenVPN and L2TP to ensure safe communication. Web interface provides detail statistics about the 3G router activities, signal strength, detailed log, etc. Cellular router supports functions: DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, VRRP, control by SMS and many other function.
Other diagnostic functions ensuring continuous communication include automatic inspection of PPP connection offering an automatic restart feature - in case of connection losses, or hardware watchdog which monitors the status of the router. With the help of a special window (start up script window) you may insert Linux scripts for various actions. For some applications the key option to create several different configurations for one 3G wireless router, the so-called profiles (maximum of 4), and the option to switch between them (for example via SMS, binary input status, etc.) is essential. Cellular wireless routers may automatically upgrade configuration and firmware from server. This allows mass reconfiguration of many routers in one time.